Asked on Dec 27, 2011

I have an old furnance in my basement

Woodbridge Environmental Tiptophouse.com3po3


I would like to know if there's any type of bussiness that would remove this asbestos furnance. I'm pretty sure that it would have to be broken down in pieces to be removed.
2 answers
  • 3po3
    on Dec 28, 2011

    An enviromental mitigation specialist should be able to help with this. I would call your local health department to get their recommendation for the best company in your area.

  • Jugg, Do a Google search for asbestos contractors in your area, Or you can as Steve said call your local health or building department they should be able to help you out. Also you may need to show that you had permits if required to change out the old unit to a new one. Once the material is off of the heating unit, you then simply call any scrape metal guy and they will take it away for you for free. As if its a boiler they will get about $100 for the metal.

Your comment...