Unique Rustic Wood Christmas Wreath

$10

I love all things rustic, vintage and farmhouse! I'm going through a bit of a wood obsession.
wood christmas wreath unique rustic, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths
While planning my Christmas projects this year I came up with the idea to make a rustic wreath but I wanted something pretty and unique that I hadn't seen around before. I also used wood accents for this Christmas Wall Hanging I made to keep it consistent.
I found a couple of large bags of bleached wood pieces on sale for $2 a bag and it inspired me to come up with this wood wreath for my Christmas mantel. This wreath can also be a transitional wreath into winter if you choose to keep the bow neutral.
This was such a cheap project to make and also very quick to create.
I pray painted the the hoop white (this is not essential) and glued all the wood sticks around the hoop to create a sun type of look.
This was such an easy project to make and I LOVE how my rustic christmas mantel looks. I get so many compliments from family and friends on this simple wreath. All up this wreath cost less than $10 to make. Pretty good I think and I know you can make it even cheaper if you use sticks from your own backyard!
I also made a Boxwood Christmas Wreath that lights up that I am SO in love with! It really is magical.
Click on the link below to see the full Rustic Wreath tutorial. :)
Maria @ Pastels And Macarons