Lisa Ray/Life Can Be Simple
Lisa Ray/Life Can Be Simple
  • Kingsport, TN
Asked on Mar 17, 2013

new at this

Lisa Ray/Life Can Be SimplePat SGail Salminen
+3

Hi I am new on here and any suggestions would greatly be appreciated,like your boards
  • Miriam I

Hi Lisa, welcome to Hometalk! The three main things you can do on Hometalk are 1. post projects 2. browse through other people's projects and ask/comment 3. Clip (save) posts you like. I have two videos for you. This one is on how to start your own clipboards: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghZz5E3C2eQ This one is a 60 second video about how to use Hometalk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM5xPR3F02s Hope this helps! If you have any questions just let me know.:)

• Gail Salminen

Hi @Lisa Ray/Life Can Be Simple welcome to the best site on the web. This is a very positive site where people and professionals connect to share ideas. Lots of ideas here that will inspire you. When advice is required there is always someone to guide you. A lot of posts will also have additional blog sites where more info on the project is available as well as other ideas. I never knew there were so many creative people around! If you like something you see, just clip it and it will go to your board. You can fefine how it is organized if you like. You can also share great ideas to your pinterest board or on facebook etc. If you are posting a link to anything, just remember to leave a space before the url and after, otherwise the link won't work. You can also follow people who post ideas you like. In order to e-mail each other here you both have to be following each other. These are just a few tips, the link @Miriam I posted will have a lot more information. If you have a technical question the support team is very quick to respond. I look forward to your participation in the site :)

• Lisa Ray/Life Can Be Simple

Thank you ladies,I do already love it.I love what all of you post,trying to stay busy,lolol

• Lisa Ray/Life Can Be Simple

Thank you

• Pat S

Welcome!!