Kris Cole
Kris Cole
  • Saint Francis, MN

Before and after redo mobile home kitchen remake!

$75.00

Re do on UGLY walls. Turned a horror into a homey little kitchen dining area! Thanks Ashley Cole for your ideas and help. We had a lot of fun doing this.
Before we tackled this Kitchen with some paint and other fun stuff! Notice the HORRIBLE walls
Before. Different shot, same kitchen and dining room, notice the LOVELY floral wall..ugh.
Ahhh, a nice solid Bisque, and a "bumper rail" (ala Wal Mart), it's beginning to come together.
Love the color of the curtains finally!
Love the color of the curtains finally!
Pop of color and fun! Everything, except the cabinet, from Goodwill.
Flowers from my son, and a refinished kitchen makes one happy gal... Thanks for all your help Ashley! We had so much fun doing this!
This wall was a horrid blue/pink/white combo vinyl. UGH. Using Kilz for vinyl walls we were able to cover every inch with a nice easy on the eyes Bisque, add the "bumper rail" and then add all kinds of goodies found at Goodwill.
The formerly frightening floral has been banished by a couple coats of paint, and the antique desk works! The small white florals were made by taking old gold frames, painting them stark white, and putting pictures from a book in them!

• Melissa C

Very nice and love the color! We've been painting out house too. Although, we didn't use Kilz, but have been using Sherwin Williams. So far we haven't had any problems. We're also taking the strips down to make it feel more like a home and less like a mobile home. We love the results! I may post pictures when we get done!

• Kris Cole

Thank you! It makes all the difference in the world. I agree with you about those ugly strips. I have read different peoples comments on how they did them, but the one thing they all seem to say is no matter what they filled them in with, it would crack. I can't think of a thing that wouldn't start to come apart, or the wall may spread, and then there's another problem. Let me know if you come up with something?