Marty's Musings
Marty's Musings
  • Greensboro, NC

Whimsical Kitchen Canisters

$3

It began with a dated 1970's hutch makeover, continued with a mason jar chandelier and fence board backsplash and now I want to share one of my smaller projects that gives a pop of color to our kitchen.
We have yellow on our walls and aqua as the accent color in our kitchen project. We took some old ceramic canisters, spray painted them, and I used my Cricut cutting machine to cut vinyl letters as labels. I love how it continues to bring this project together. For more details and to see the rest of the projects click on the link below
Aqua brings out the fence board backsplash.
Simple spray paint changes the canisters completely.
White vinyl letters cut with the Cricut.
Marty's Musings

• Terri J

Marty, I recently started following your blog, and my not having a beach cottage is ok, for now. It gives me a goal and dream to shoot for one day. I was fortunate enough to have grown up on the water, b/c of my parents - hence my love for it.

• Z

So pretty Marty. I love turquoise in kitchens. Reminds me of happy times when I was a little girl.