Hung Fake Snow in Jars on Our Porch & Now We Have Real Snow Falling!

Need snow??
I hung a swag on next to our front door with fake {or faux} snow in jars...and it has snowed each day since!
The snow is epson salt with an added glow of led battery lights. No wires!
I even sprinkled the evergreen branches clipped from the yard with fake snow and glitter. Then everything was hung with a big floppy burlap bow on top. There's a easy peesy video on the website for making big bows.
The swag is hung in the middle of old baby crib springs that has twine wrapped frame.
I started with five canning jars, evergreen branches, burlap ribbon, twine, epson salt, glitter, spray glue and small led battery lights.
I really liked this picture. Evergreen branches with a coat of faux snow hanging to dry on a barb wire fence.
Mason Jars were tied with twine and hung together on top of the sway. The jars have a glow in the middle of the faux snow from the pill size LED battery lights.
Super duper easy burlap floppy bow tutorial video is on the website. Make sure to check it out too.
I hung my snowy swag on an old baby crib springs. Then it started to snow...in AZ!

Country Design Style-Jeanette

• Mamabear318

Very cute. How long do the lights last?
    I'm moving to AZ next year to get away from the MI snow....but this i can handle
  • Rov6974522

I don't understand what happens to produce the fake snow and where it snows???

• Chelle

The light is attached to Mason jar lid, it shines down in jar. The jar is empty, except for the light

• GMS

not sure I understand what you created? you have jars with salt hanging from greenery, is that the product you were creating?

• Yes, that's about it. I did add small lights in the jars to make the snow glow. It adds a bit of decorative light on the front porch. It's not a product, just a decoration for our porch.