DIY Pie Tin and Bottle Brush Tree Centerpiece

$10

This is an easy DIY projects for the holidays! I made a pie tin and bottle brush tree centerpiece with a candle stick as a base.

All of those were tag sale and thrift store finds. It's a perfect project!

The trick to this centerpiece are glue dots. Instead of getting the glue gun or heavy-duty glue out, I simply used glue dots to attach the trees to the pie tin, and the base to the pie tin. They are my
christmas centerpiece diy pie tin and bottle brush tree, christmas decorations, crafts, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
Supplies for the DIY Pie Tin and Bottle Brush Tree Centerpiece. I used glue dots to hold down the three bottle brush trees, added fake snow and the cloche, and then the fake greenery and pinecones.
I use glue dots for my projects all the time!
This candle stick was the perfect base for my centerpiece. I added three glue dots and stuck the pie tin on top of it.
The finished product!
My thrift store candle holder holds a tea light, so my centerpiece even lights up. Read a more detailed post about this on Dagmar's Home!
Here is the centerpiece on our living room table. It adds a focal point to all of our Christmas decor in our Blue Cottage. Check out the full Christmas Home Tour on Dagmar's Home!

• Pie tin
  • Bottle bush trees
  • Glue dots
Dagmar's Home

• Pat C

That is SO pretty - I love it!

• Lisa Sinclair

This is so clever, and adorable. On that note I don't mean to be picky, but...... The lol white base that you used is not a candle holder, it's a tart warmer, that's why the top of it is a lol bowl shape. Sorry, I'm a little weird like that. And now if someone's looking for something like it, they know what to look for. Again, such a cute idea!