AirStone Backsplash

While browsing one of my favorite home improvement stores, Lowes. I came across the best product EVER. And, if I say so then you know it's true ;-) You will love the transformation and how easy it was to do.
airstone backsplash, kitchen backsplash, kitchen design, tiling
Denyse @ Glitter Glue and Paint

• Patricia Lohsen

How much did it cost to do a backsplash

• Karen

can you use it in a bathroom?

• Joan Ruppenkamp

Do I need a special tool to cut this

• Lisa

Beautiful. How do you clean the stone? I imagine it gets fairly greasy in this location.

• Sam

how is it to clean? I would love to do this in my kitchen! I've been wondering how it would look. Nice job!
  • Pamela Applebury

The link doesn't work - how can I find the project?

• Maureen Martinez

Never heard of Glitter Glue Paint and I was not able to access on the website. What is it, who sells it and what is advantage over regular paint'"

• Bettyannewhite

It is not a product, but the name of their blog, "company."

• Gle11425801

Ladies, I believe this post is about the Airstone backsplash which is available at Lowes Home improvement store for $59.97 for 8 square feet. I don't think there was any paint or glitter involved, that is just the name of her blog (glitterglueandpaint.com) and the link does not work. If you want specifics, I'd ask at Lowes for proper square footage and best adhesive. Make sure you're talking to someone over 30 years old.
  • Lee

how to apply,how to measure,thanks

• I have never had a problem with grease on the backsplash. But, I do use a splatter screen when I am frying. I wipe it down every night when I clean up my kitchen and it still looks great.
  • Victoria Williams

While it looks extremely nice, there was no mention of the product and the steps you took to apply it. Apparently your link doesn't work either. But it looks nice.