Refurbished into Solar lighting

I love solar lighting and have been using it for years now. My granddaughters think my yard looks like a fairy land and my friends all think I am the solar queen of the little town I live in. LOL. Here are a few of the lights I have done, from chandeliers to lite showers.
An old light shade into a bird bath.
An old light shade into a bird bath.
An old light fixture into a garden chandelier.
This started out with a beer can chicken cooker. I call these light showers, when lit the light just showers down through all the beads. Beautiful-day or night.
A planter basket.
A planter basket.
Another old light fixture. This is awesome even in the daylight, color explodes all over.
A refurbished candelabra into a tabletop solar light.
Solar lit garden angel from recycled wood, fan blades, plastic bottle, and glass.
Started out as an old lamp shade.
Started out as an old lamp shade.
Then I have also refurbished a variety of shades into Solar bells.
Made this arbor out of recycled doors and wood, along with the bench so I had a special placee to hang this repurposed fixture into a 16 lite solar chandelier.
Repurposed-almost all of it-the purple plastic shade into solar and the heavy glass shade on the ground is solar lit also.
Recycled this old cupboard door to hang one of the handmade solar lite showers. Beautiful at nite when lit.

• Cyndi Neumann

Lovely Work! Smiles, Cyndi

• Pat Ruge

Your surroundings remind me of one of my favorite movies: Pollyanna. I'm guessing you live in a happy place. Thanks for sharing.