Board, Batten and Beauty on a Budget: Cottage Charm Hallway Reveal

I've always dreamed of living in a 1920-30's craftsman style cottage, but our family has been quite content in the location of our current home for the past 14 years. Come see how adding board and batten and gallery shelves has given the hallway in our 80's ranch style home a little more the cottage charm that I love.
board batten and beauty on a budget cottage charm hallway reveal, foyer, wall decor, woodworking projects
Tricia @ Simplicity In The South

• Linda Abate

Absolutely love the job you did on your hallway with the board and batten. Adding the picture rail to the top of it is such a great idea for your favorite china plates and pictures. Congrats on a job well done.

• Maria Brandt Gilles

I LOVE IT!!