Craft Room Spring Clean reorganization

With a new (to me) cabinet and some shifting of other stuff my office/creative space is reorganized and ready to use.
Office space and files, large pantry with craft supplies
Creative work surface with drawers full of tools and supplies.
Ribbon and buttons
Ribbon and buttons
stamps, punches, wrapping paper
stamps, punches, wrapping paper
sewing table, new (to me) open shelving storage cabinet and craft supply pantry, stamps and bulletin board.

• Laura, Pet Scribbles

@Paula Coombs - Love the sewing machine and sewing machine stand! Your office is so organized...sigh... It looks like a relaxing place to craft too. @Katie Wells - I'd suggest looking into an armoire type of cabinet that has lots of shelves and drawers. You can do a Google search for "craft armoires" and then click on "images" and you will see many examples of this idea. When you're done crafting, you just close those doors and everything is hidden away! (I make it sound easy, I know! LOL)

• Katie Wells

That sounds like a great idea, we tried to add so shelves I got but to big and was ugly so have the dresser I have redone and will add that m Thanks for tip will keep eye out for one