Lori S
Lori S
  • Lewis Center, OH

Laundry Room

My laundry room is more like a small closet. There was no storage and no place to hang clothes. By stacking the washer & dryer I created space on both sides for much needed storage and laundry items.
laundry room, cleaning tips, laundry rooms, shelving ideas, storage ideas, Stacked washer dryer gave me much needed space in a small room
Stacked washer & dryer gave me much needed space in a small room.
laundry room, cleaning tips, laundry rooms, shelving ideas, storage ideas, Organized cubbies hold laundry and cleaning supplies
Organized cubbies hold laundry and cleaning supplies.
laundry room, cleaning tips, laundry rooms, shelving ideas, storage ideas, Lots of hooks for hanging clothes right out of the dryer Added fun artwork to brighten up the space
Lots of hooks for hanging clothes right out of the dryer. Added fun artwork to brighten up the space.
laundry room, cleaning tips, laundry rooms, shelving ideas, storage ideas, Shelf was added for storing hangers Iron board stored up and out of the way
Shelf was added for storing hangers. Iron & board stored up and out of the way.
laundry room, cleaning tips, laundry rooms, shelving ideas, storage ideas, A rolling cart is perfect for a small space It can be easily moved and was only 13
A rolling cart is perfect for a small space. It can be easily moved and was only $13!
laundry room, cleaning tips, laundry rooms, shelving ideas, storage ideas, Cubbies and wire baskets hold laundry and cleaning supplies
Cubbies and wire baskets hold laundry and cleaning supplies.
Lori S

• Sus4656556

Now that you've had this arrangement up-and-running for a while now, have you had to have your washer repaired? I'm finding it difficult to find anyone willing to work on it because it's stacked and in a closet the same size as yours. I've got my storage to the left and right side on rolling racks to avoid built-ins that would have to be removed when the machines require servicing.

• Joe24

AT HOME in UK I HAVE WASHER ON BOTTOM AND WORKTOP SCREW TO WALL SO I CAN USE THE DRYER TOP OF THE WORKTOP NO NEED TO BUY ANY STACKING KIT

• Joe24

new dryer in england no needs to have vent pipe any , top little drawer of the dryer fill old steam when change to cool temp to water so every five load in the dryer the drawer to pull out small tank to empty it out into drainage then put back the red light will go off on dashboard