Simple Stool turned Vinyl Record side table.

I took a simply ugly fun fur covered stool I found at a garage sale for one dollar and turned it into a side table perfect for the tiniest of spaces. You can find out more about it at my blog! Come on by and say hello, I love visitors.
http://aggravation-station.blogspot.ca/2013/03/all-you-need-is-love-and-epoxy.html
simple stool turned vinyl record side table, painted furniture, The 1 00 stool before I started tearing it apart
The $1.00 stool before I started tearing it apart.
simple stool turned vinyl record side table, painted furniture, The stool after I ripped the padding and lovely fun fur off I was left with the perfect base
The stool after I ripped the padding and lovely fun fur off. I was left with the perfect base.
simple stool turned vinyl record side table, painted furniture, The final product
The final product!
simple stool turned vinyl record side table, painted furniture, Here it is in its tiny little space
Here it is in its tiny little space.
simple stool turned vinyl record side table, painted furniture, The record I used to make the table
The record I used to make the table.
Holly

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 6 comments
Next