Art is beauty
Art is beauty
  • Jenison, MI

Come see how I turned this old sauder cupboard into a vintage looking Pantry

$20.00

I found this old sauder cupboard for a steal, and just loved the design of it. I knew it would look perfect painted up and made to look vintage.
Using CeCe Caldwells all natural paint it made it soooo easy to give something that most people would have thrown in the trash a new look.
I lightly sanded the sauder as to not pull off the fake wood grain. Then using the clay based paint I gave it a couple
Here it is. All finished and looking Vintage. Could you even ever guess that this is a sauder piece...???
come see how i turned this old sauder cupboard into a vintage looking pantry, closet, diy, how to, repurposing upcycling
I am here to show you to STOP passing up those junky sauder pieces that will be thrown out. They can be saved and turned into great looking pieces in your home.
Art is beauty

• J

what are saudar pieces? those pressed wood things with a paper wood grain applied as the finish?

• Art is beauty

@J yes..particle board pieces of furniture with like a sticker faux finish on them.

• Linda Holland

J that was my question too. But think you are right.. This turns out beautiful. Did you use the same door or added a different one.. Would have like to seen the before and would have given me a better clue.. It is great piece!

• Art is beauty

@Linda Holland if you click on the link it will bring you to the full post. Yes sauder is a pressed particle board type of material that has like a sticker faux wood on top of it. :)