Kelly S
Kelly S
  • Bremerton, WA

Purple and blue flowers

My overflowing grape hyacinths. Yes I do love purple. I missed the shots of the crocus blooming white yellow and purple.
Nebraska Cornhusker gnomes, a cheerleader and a football player. They are waiting for me to plant the front garden. These are for my husband. My flying pig is in the background .
closeup of both the muscari grape hyacinths and my regular hyacinths, it smells nice out there.
The bed that parallels the driveway is full of grape hyacinths the other hyacinths are coming up as well as all the other flower bulbs. The iris and gladiolis didn't completely die back so they are starting to green up as well.

• Kelly S

I planted the shortest ones in front with the iris in back. I have blooming flowers from February through August or September. I have a few more bulbs to stick in the ground, hopefully this weekend.

• Kelly S

@SheliaG, I know you love purple! They multiply like rabbits without the mess. One flower will be 10 or 15 the next year. These were planted in groups of 3 about 4 years ago.