Tracey T
Tracey T
  • Mission, TX

Gardening

Spring has Sprung..Today is the First day of Spring and we have been enjoying some spring like weather here lately..It has been wonderful, We did not have a Spring or Fall in South Texas so I am loving it! I was told it was already 100 degrees back home, now I am really happy I moved here..These are just a few of what I have added to my container gardens
Need some help, I forgot what the little purple flowers are???
Alysum
Alysum
Alysum and Marigolds
Alysum and Marigolds
Zebra Aloe which my Husband wanted..Can't take the South Texas gardener out of him!
Succulents
Succulents

• Sow and Dipity

I know it as Bacopa as well @Tracey T But to be sure, bruise it....does it have a pungent smell, kinda skunky? ( I actually love the smell of bruised bacopa, lol ).

• Tracey T

Thank you Shelley @Shelley @ Sow and Dipity, it does have a pungent smell, kind of weedy..lol Thank you for helping me out, I have a bad memory, I meant to write it down but, yes, you guessed it..I didn't! Lol Have a great day!