Nikki
Nikki
  • Atlanta, GA
Asked on Dec 30, 2011

Anybody have any black walnuts (I need the hulls) you want to share?

Paul MNikkiAmazing Improvements and Garages
+6

• If your looking to use them for blast cleaning or are willing to pay for a small quantity you can purchase these at http://www.kramerindustriesonline.com/blasting-media/walnut-shells.htm May I ask what your planning to do with them? This is not a typical question we get here on a normal day.

• Walter Reeves

Do you want them for dye?

• Brenda R

none......but wish i did

• Paul M

I know where some are that never get picked up. There probably are still some there.

• We have a bucket full, have not shelled them yet. Whats the application?

• Nikki

Walter is right on...I want to use the hulls to make a natural dye. I want to to try the dye on a tree stump table I plan to make. Paul, please do tell.

• Paul M

There is one on the corner of Veterans Memorial Drive and Allen Road, in Mableton. It is right next to the christian book store on the south west corner. There is another one right behind it at the second house on the left, which is unoccupied. A lady named Penny Stanley owns that house I I know for sure she would not care if you picked them up, no one ever gets them at either tree. The man who owns that christian book store doesn't care either. If you want to go get them tell either of them that Paul McCord sent you and if the guy at the book store doesn't remember me tell him I own the house behind his store, that might jog his memory.

• Nikki

Thanks Paul!

• Paul M

The squirrels around there have probably gotten them by now. You got to be quick to stay ahead of those fur balls.