How do I put a picture of my family into a clear glass ornament

+6
I would like to know how I could put a picture into a glass ornament.
  • Linda Linda on Dec 20, 2015
    From what I've seen you cut the picture circular, roll it on a skewer or chop stock to place down inside the ornament, From there you use the same skewer to slowly unroll the picture. Try checking out Pinterest, sometimes they have instructions.
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 20, 2015
    pinterest has alot of tutorials on the process.
  • Elizabeth Wade Elizabeth Wade on Dec 20, 2015
    Have it done for you for less than $5, free shipping http://panepix.com/shop/
  • Lynn Wood Herold Lynn Wood Herold on Dec 20, 2015
    Get the ones that come apart in the middle and then you just put the picture and close it up .Kind of like a plastic Easter egg
  • Sally Sally on Dec 20, 2015
    Mod Podge has a product (called Photo Transfer) which will work on glass. You could get it through Amazon 2-day shipping to get them done before Christmas
  • Rebekah Rebekah on Dec 20, 2015
    I cut mine out, rolled it up and pushed it through the hole. It mostly unrolled its self. I bent the pipe cleaner to push it flat and then put elmers glue on the pipe cleaner and rubbed it where the photo and ornament met.
  • DORLIS DORLIS on Dec 20, 2015
    nEED PICTURES, pINTEREST WILL NOT LET YOU PIN WITHOUT A PICTURE.