The Everyday Home/Barb Garrett
The Everyday Home/Barb Garrett
  • Jacksonville, NC

My Easter Table in Paisley and Pink

This year. we are celebrating Easter at my brother's house, so I won't be setting an Easter table. But I thought I would share last year's table. which I still think was one of the prettiest yet. My inspiration was a non-traditional tan and white paisley tablecoth, and I added pink and white dishes to go along with my antique Staffordshire soup tureen.
I hope you enjoy this tablescape! (lots more pics on
my easter table in paisley and pink, easter decorations, seasonal holiday d cor
Pink placemats, white wood scroll chargers and a combination of green, pink and white dishes.  Love these ruffled-edge dishes I found several years ago on clearance.
Pink placemats, white wood scroll chargers and a combination of green, pink and white dishes. Love these ruffled-edge dishes I found several years ago on clearance.
Vintage glass hurricanes create a soft glow.
Spring-colored blooms and a cute bunny topiary.
White pitchers and an assortment of vintage stemware.
The Everyday Home/Barb Garrett

• Cathy Klingel

Beautiful table setting. Love the colors and the ruffled dishes... I just loved everything about it! Thanks for sharing your work.

• Mickey Baron

Just stunning. The pink with yellow & green pastels...You set the mood of a lovely dining experience.