Asked on Dec 31, 2011

recliner

Don JWoodstock Furniture OutletWoodbridge Environmental Tiptophouse.com
+6

I have a Havertys Denver glider recliner. It glides rocks and reclines, I would also like it to swivel like the Lazy Boy recliners do. They have all 4 features. Is a retro fit possible or am I out of luck?
  • Don J

the hardware exists for lazy boy. Do you think you can adopt it for my Denver?

• Don J

Thanks for the answers, but I'm still hoping for more ideas.

• This would all depend upon the type of base you have on your chair as compared to the one on the lazy boy. I would think however that it would raise the height of the chair. I think getting some grand kids and pay them to turn the chair for you may be a better idea! Have you looked into the manufacture of the chair that you now have? Perhaps if the lazy boy units have them, perhaps yours does as well?

• Don J

I'm going to have a long talk with the grandkids.Did it work for you?

• would not trust them if I did. You know the apple does not fall far from the tree story if you understand my meaning. Happy New Year!

• Don J

I do understand. Happy New Year to you

• Don J

Thank you for the suggestions but this doesn't answer my question because . Is it a possibility

• Woodstock Furniture Outlet

Hi. Have you contacted Haverty's about the possibility?

• Don J