Welcoming Spring With Tulip Blooms

Back in January, I potted tulip bulbs indoors and I'm seeing my first blooms just in time for spring!
welcoming spring with tulip blooms, gardening
Forcing bulbs indoors is easier than you may think.
Satori Design for Living- Shauna Oberg

• Nancy S

I would like to thank you for reminding us all that it is indeed a good time to do this. I was searching during an afternoon today for something that I could DIY for this time of the year and here it goes.. thank you.. got to remember.. to do this.. if they have been put up already. Here in the South, I don't like to put them outside until this time of they year. Actually, I will have to let my son / daughter do this. I have lots of balance problems with Neuropathy and I get dizzy and almost fall. So my days of crawling around outside are done. It's sad but as long as I get to enjoy the beauty of it all, it doesn't matter. The result is beauty.. as long as my son and daughter don't mind doing this. Thank you for this so much. It is sort of like I need something to look forward to now that Christmas is gone.. thank you again.. for this idea.. Nancy s.

• L.E. & Company

.......I must say, I'm new to the flower growing hobby....I have several tulip bulbs, that should have been planted by end of Dec....didn't happen, ground too hard....what can I do with all these new bulbs now?...Any and all help would be so appreciated.....:)

• Sow and Dipity

@L.E. & Company I just posted on this a few days ago, I'm planting all of our left over bulbs from our garden centre in pots for April blooms, Thanks @Douglas Hunt for sharing that!