Master Bath Remodel (May 2010)

Not really a full "remodel" as we didn't tear out the tub, cabinets or flooring. We did rip out the shower and the cultured marble surrounds for the shower and tub. They were replaced with tile (Lowes). Red paint, medicine cabinets from Pottery Barn (stripped and refinished to match the natural hickory cabinets) new rubbed bronze light, plumbing and door fixtures (Lowes). Glass enclosure (Arizona Shower Doors) I'm still trying to figure out what to hang in the large wall space above the tub. We now have curtain/sheers over the glass block. I will post that pic when I get the tie backs done. Also looking for a little shelf to put above the towel rack near the sinks for a little clock (keep me somewhat on time!) and collection of antique glass bottles. The contractor as Abe Gordoa - Sonoran Outdoor Kitchens & Entertainment Areas LLC (Surprise, AZ) He did the hall bath and our outdoor kitchen and fireplace as well.
Before
After Tile from Lowes, chandelier from Joann, fixtures Lowes, medicine cabinets from Pottery Barn (refinished to match natural hickory cabinets)
tore out the marble surrounds, glass enclosure, and, large mirror,
This is one of our next projects. Repainting the master bedroom. We changed the bedding at the time of the bath remodel, but the rest of the room needs help....I need to decide on a wall color and then go from there. maybe lt brown?

• Yvonne Donaldson

Normally I don't like magenta on the walls but it has brightend up your bathroom and looks very chic and sleek. Adding another wash basin has given it that extra plush look against the magenta wall. Shower looks great and your bathroom looks a lot bigger than before. Love your thinking.

• Suzanne Crowther

great bathroom love it all you have done an amazing job