Decorating My Home With Festive DIY Project - Glam Candle Holder

$5

I decided it would be fun to transform the container of this creamer bottle into a beautiful DIY craft. I wanted to show you how I made this Glitzy Candle Holder!
repurpose creamer bottle into glitter candle holder for holiday, christmas decorations, crafts, how to, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
Supplies List - What you will need for this project: 1. International Design Coffee Creamer Bottle - Empty and cleaned with the wrapper removed. 2. Cutting Mat 3. Utility knife with blades 4. Scissors 5. Round Marbles - Clear 6. Hot Glue Gun 7. Hot Glue Sticks 8. Gold Glitter 9. Mod Podge - Matte Finish 10. Tea candles 11. Smaller paint brush or foam brush 12. Small paper plates 13. Paper towels
STEP 1 I removed the wrapper from the bottle after I cleaned and emptied it.
STEP 2 Then I took my scissors and blade to cut the upper half of the bottle off. I plugged in my hot glue gun at then time. I like to use paper plates under my glue gun to catch the excess glue that drips.
STEP 3 I began hot gluing my marbles. I began at the bottom. I wanted to use all the marbles I could to create a cute little candle holder.
STEP 4 Once I used up my marbles, I cut off the excess plastic container. Now I need to glitter up this candle holder! I took my brush, mod podge, and glitter to decoupage the glitter to the interior of the holder. I really wanted to create and interior that popped. I thought would look nice when lit up at night!
After a couple layers of glitter and glue, I had enough coverage and no glitter flying all over the place.
STEP 5 Insert tea light candle and light it! Now I have a cute candle holder to add some ambient lighting and a little sparkle.

Meredith Greenberg