Renee
Renee
  • South Pittsburg, TN

This is one of many rose bushes I grow. Just wanted to share it.

The rose was a bit of a surprise when it bloomed, I guess for the fact I was not at all sure of what kind it was. It was in the yard when I moved in. Imagine my surprise after much anticipated waiting..I was in awe.
this is a candy land rose. It bloomed last year and it soon became my favorite.

• Renee

Joan, its a candy cane rose. Glad yall like it and itdoes have fragrance. I have more roses and one on the way. its called a ketchup & mustard rose. Its beautiful. i have huge flower beds and a huge garden. I also enjoying canning. and OH did i menton I'm starting a pond this spring. got the hole dug.thank you all for the compliments.

, this is one of my columbines These are so petite but gracious flowers they come in all colorsthis is one of many rose bushes i grow just wanted to share it, gardeningthis is one of many rose bushes i grow just wanted to share it, gardening, needle and thread they get very tall can come back each year just cover the dead headed plant with mulch, this picture was taken on our way to a bike cancer benefit I just fell in live with the jasper Tenn sunrise, I also like to take moon shots
  • Nancy Hart

Beautiful Rose, just love the color