Christmas Scrabble Art Frame - Easy and Fun Project

I thought this would be a fun project to share with you on Christmas Eve... I made this little scrabble art frame as a present but ended up keeping it as I loved how it turned out and it looks lovely displayed in our living room. It is something a little different and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Scrabble is not just for playing anymore :)
I had some scrabble tiles left over so I decided to make a little frame.
cut out wallpaper sample and glue on the backing (or use any fancy paper) and glue any text using E6000 glue and your scrabble tiles, then simply add some embellishments
put the box frame together and you are done. I made the bow myself but you can add whatever you wish. If you would like to see more detailed tutorial, visit the blog .
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

From Evija with Love

• Mary Ann Wilhite

I love this, but where do you get all of your scrabble tiles from? Do you go out and buy Scrabble sets??

• Sandra

we find the games at 2nd hand stores! Buy them JUST for the tiles---have 3 complete game sets at we play on!!!

• Sandee

A very wonderful and whimsical idea. Darling! I have to ask: is the bow made with a shoe buckle? I have about 30 rhinestone shoe buckles and 3 sets of Scrabble tiles, one of them from a collectible "gold" tile set. I've never seen anyone else with the shoe buckles! :-)

• From Evija with Love

@Sandee Thank you very much.. I got this buckle from a sample wedding invite, but I am sure a shoe buckle would work too :)

• Dora F

Can a 3-D printer duplicate a scramble piece?

• From Evija with Love

@Dora F Sorry but I am not quite sure about this.. ebay has the scrabble tiles and they are quite cheap.. :)