Linen Closet Organization Hack

It's almost the New Year and what that means for me is purging and organizing my house!!
I've been so busy this year that my closets have been completely neglected and it takes me WAY too long to find anything in there so I came up with a way to find what I need in a jiffy.
It's best to do this right after your sheets come out of the dryer so you can immediately put them neatly away in your linen closet and keep it organized.
Just match the sheets and slide them into the 2nd pillow case to keep everything tidy and organized for when you need to change them!!
Literally transformed my "impossible to find anything" linen closet into something that looks great and takes me just seconds to find what I need....and it didn't cost me a dime!!
See what else I did to make things easier to find in my linen closet + ways to organize your kids' rooms and your laundry room on my site The Typical Mom too, link below. ;)

31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
How To: Make Hot Glue Placemats + More Crafts Ideas!
The Top 9 Kitchen Countertop Makeovers People Are Doing Now
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
These Clever Ideas Will Help You With Spring Cleaning
The Typical Mom

• Andrea

NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT PUTTING THE SHEETS IN THE PILLOWCASE!!!! WHAT A WONDERFUL IDEA! THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!

• Galina

I iron my sheets and fold them and put into the pillowcases then iron the top and bottom again - not only do they look nice in the closet they also look and feel nicer on the bed. Also if you put some Downey crystals in a vase in the closet all smells nice and last for a couple months.