Clothespin Jewelry Hanger

I wanted an easy way to display my necklaces and bracelets and couldn't find anything in stores. I decided to make my own, and it only took three materials.
1. Scrap piece of wood
2. Clothespins
3. Glue
clothespin jewelry hanger, crafts, organizing, repurposing upcycling, storage ideas
I had a great piece of purple wood in my scrap pile that was perfect for this project. I had been saving it for the right project. I wanted to bring the purple out so I sanded the wood a little and waxed it.
Then I spaced out the clothespins. I wanted to give them an aged look so I used a grey stain on them.
I used long nails to attach this to my closet wall but you could lay this on a counter, hang it sideways, or whatever works for your space!
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Prices updated as of August 12, 2018 11:31 PM - More info
Mother Daughter Projects