Clothespin Jewelry Hanger

I wanted an easy way to display my necklaces and bracelets and couldn't find anything in stores. I decided to make my own, and it only took three materials.
1. Scrap piece of wood
2. Clothespins
3. Glue
clothespin jewelry hanger, crafts, organizing, repurposing upcycling, storage ideas
I had a great piece of purple wood in my scrap pile that was perfect for this project. I had been saving it for the right project. I wanted to bring the purple out so I sanded the wood a little and waxed it.
Then I spaced out the clothespins. I wanted to give them an aged look so I used a grey stain on them.
I used long nails to attach this to my closet wall but you could lay this on a counter, hang it sideways, or whatever works for your space!
Mother Daughter Projects

• Kathy Connolly

would the colored plastic clothespins work too

• Nancy Gaines

I would not use colored clothes pins they don't have that hole in them like wooden one but you should paint the wooden ones.

• Tdb13857120

Did you seperate the clothes pins?

• Katina Shaw Sapp

How did you hang your board? I hate putting nail hole in my walls.

• Yvette Gerace

use those 3M no damage strips. Or velcro but velcro sticky stuff is extremely hard to remove from walls if you ever want to move it. I just learned this the hard way. Even goo gone won't get it off. The strips are a little pricey but they really work great and easy to remove.

• Ret Grant

Hang ribbons with holes or woven material to hang earrings from.

• The Snarky Princess

Love this! I have way too many necklaces and a lot of them are long. All the other methods I have used they get tangled together or there just isn't enough room for all of them. Thank you for sharing