Clothespin Jewelry Hanger

I wanted an easy way to display my necklaces and bracelets and couldn't find anything in stores. I decided to make my own, and it only took three materials.
1. Scrap piece of wood
2. Clothespins
3. Glue
I had a great piece of purple wood in my scrap pile that was perfect for this project. I had been saving it for the right project. I wanted to bring the purple out so I sanded the wood a little and waxed it.
Then I spaced out the clothespins. I wanted to give them an aged look so I used a grey stain on them.
I used long nails to attach this to my closet wall but you could lay this on a counter, hang it sideways, or whatever works for your space!

15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
These Bathroom Makeovers Might Inspire You To Update Your Own
3 Gorgeous Decor Projects In The Oh-So-Chic Geometric Style
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
Instantly Upgrade Your Living Space With These Amazing DIY Ideas
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
Mother Daughter Projects

• Dorothy Dorr

How do you hang it?

• Mother Daughter Projects

We nailed it into the wall, but you could use a French cleat which only uses two screws put into the wall. Another reader suggested 3M strips. ~Vicki

• Pj Harlow

Did you nail it to the wall or use 3m m stickers? ? If you used the 3m what pound did you use? And how many?

• Suzie

Does the gorilla glue actually withstand the constant squeezing of the clothes hangers?? If you glued them on the wood?? Thank you! You both are Always Amazing!🌟

• Shuganne

Turn the clothes pins open-side-up and no matter how heavy your jewelry - or medals - are, they won't fall out.

• Laura

This is awesome! Love the idea of hanging scarves as that is how I will use this!!