Homemade laundry detergent

I have been experiencing for several months making and using homemade laundry detergent. After almost 6 months I am LOVING it and loving how cheap it is too! Make it in minutes and save 75% off the store bought stuff.
homemade laundry detergent, cleaning tips
Christina @ The Frugal Homemaker

• Dorothy

Several dermatologists have told me to use Dove unscented bar soap for my dry sensitive skin.

• 861650

@Dorothy Try, "Canus Goat's Milk Soap." It is all natural. The one I use, (and Canus has several), is olive oil and wheat protein. They also have moisturizing lotion. I cannot find it in drug stores anymore and have to order it online.One of the websites I use is www.vitasprings.com. You can research before buying.

• Helen

For all that think Borax is dangerous please read this article: http://wellnessmama.com/26407/borax-safe/ Borax is not Boric acid. My mother used it for years and so have I. No problems and I am 70. Do not drink or eat and you will be fine.