From Curb Side Door to First Impression Art Piece!

Well, with all of our renovations - we have finally reached the decorating stage, and as I typically sell all of my creations - I decided that this one was for us! Displaying just how fun and quirky our little family really is! And now we finally have a place for all of our coats, scarves, purses, sweaters and more! A fun piece not only to make but to display!
Come visit our faebook page for more inspiration and fun with re-purposing!
http://www.facebook.com/gypsybarn
The door - Now what I refer to as out Hallway Mantle!
from curb side door to first impression art piece, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling
No one is better suited to be quoted on our display more so than the loveable Dr. Seuss!!
A lovely little close up
A lovely little close up
The door before I got my hands on it!
The door before I got my hands on it!
This was the original one I had made - but it sold.
The view from our kitchen!
The view from our kitchen!

• Nicki

I loved this project, the hardest part was proberbly stripping the old paint off the door.Instead of individual photos I printed a photo quality poster the size of the door of the Paris skyline.To do this I needed a high resolution photo that I purchased online.I love the finished product and I have a lot of comments on it from friends and family. Thank you for the inspiration .

, Paris Skyline as viewed from my bed
  • Sarah Ponsart

I like the one you sold, but I absolutely love the one with the pictures! I seriously think it is just so awesome. It looks like something you'd pay a lot of money for. And I love the quote in the middle, my hubby and I always say "your crazy fits my crazy".