Magnificent Wisteria-Easy Pruning For Spectacular Blooms

Wisteria has a reputation for being an untamed monster in the garden. And it's true-if you don't care for it. But with a quick twice a year check-up, you can make this vine a masterpiece in your garden.
Will you stop reading if I say 'pruning'? Just wait! I used to fear it too. But in this case it's simple and will guarantee a good-looking, well-mannered vine with gorgeous blooms.
And better yet, you just need to clip it twice a year. Once in the summer and once in the winter. Here's how: http://www.empressofdirt.net/wisteria-invasive-beast-or-tamed-beauty/
Location: This wisteria is in a garden near my home in Southwestern Ontario, Canada.
This wisteria has been trained up one post of the arbour with the shoots spread across the overhead beams.
The vine provides shade in the summer and sunlight in the winter (after the leaves have fallen).
Wisteria blooms after pruning, but you have to know what to cut and how much. See my blog for details.
Empress of Dirt - Melissa

• Brenda Brown

Have you clicked on it. The link shows up for a nano second and then the page is blank and at the bottom of the page it says Done. However, when you scroll all the way down there is nothing on the page. Thank you very much for trying to send it to me. I need to prune mine and had no idea you did it twice a year.

• Mary Lou Graham

I love wisteria