Suzy @ Worthing Court Blog
Suzy @ Worthing Court Blog
  • Greensboro, NC

My Burlapy and Vintagey Easter Centerpiece

Some burlap covered Easter eggs and a burlap bunny combined with a new mug tree inspired my burlapy and vintagey centerpiece. To add to the vintage vibe, I printed some images of vintage Easter postcards and clipped them to the mug tree using clothespins stamped with Easter inspired words.
Burlap covered eggs in an aged wire basket combined with decorative orbs.
A faux egg filled nest fills the space on the top of the mug tree.
Images of vintage Easter postcards clipped to the mug tree add to the vintage vibe.
A bunny with a raffia bow tie is keeping his eye on this bottle of carrot juice.
Using a wicker tray for the cloche to rest upon adds great texture to the table.
In addition to the nest and printed images, there are burlap covered eggs hanging from the mug tree.
Suzy @ Worthing Court Blog