Children's Reading Nook

We created this reading nook space in my son's room for a cozy place to read. Gutter bookshelves are easy to create and provide a colorful book display as well as easy access to the books for your little ones.
I made some easy envelope pillow cases for a comfy spot to curl up in.
These gutter bookshelves were super easy {and inexpensive!} to create.  We had them cut down when we purchased them at Home Depot and had them installed in less than 15 minutes.
These gutter bookshelves were super easy {and inexpensive!} to create. We had them cut down when we purchased them at Home Depot and had them installed in less than 15 minutes.
The bookshelves make it so much easier for the kids to see their books and clean up afterwards.  The bottom bins provide quick and easy storage for extra books and can be rotated through the shelves.
The bookshelves make it so much easier for the kids to see their books and clean up afterwards. The bottom bins provide quick and easy storage for extra books and can be rotated through the shelves.
Jennifer Lifford