Rusty Dirty Clawfoot tub to Beautiful French Settee

Stay tuned to Homeatalk for the entire process shots..... I just got overly eager to share this. Well, there is a HUGE blog being done on this with a ton more photos ... it was - to date - the biggest - toughest project I have had to do yet. But she is done. P.s the picture of me in heels and using the cutter - um, do not try that at home - alone - or without proper protection - that was just us having a fun photo shoot. Wait until you see all the amazing photos to come. Thanks Peterborough Habitat for Humanity ReStore for letting us come in and set up this fun backdrop!!!! And Glimpse Imaging for the photos! And of course - the album will be available on my facebook page in case I can't get all the photos on here! http://www.facebook.com/gypsybarn
the picture of me in heels and using the cutter - um, do not try that at home - alone - or without proper protection - that was just us having a fun photo shoot. Wait until you see all the amazing photos to come. Stay tuned !

• Indre

Hello, so i have desided to try this project by myself... Havent done jet... But i have one bathtub. Is it very hard to cut? And what color you use to paint it? Thank you.

• Karen

Amazing! Do u have a blog for those of us that don't have social media? I have a specific question about the saw. I am wanting a small bicycle cut in half for an art project. Heavy metal frame. My local go to welding shop wants a small fortune to do it but they showed me how to do myself and that was the type of saw I need. I've been apprehensive using that saw myself. I have no one that I can ask. Plus doesn't it shoot little sparks during the cutting? Seems I've become less quite a sissy with my power tools since I've gotten closer to 70. So any hints that you could offer me I would greatly appreciate. Who knows tiny bike today - big claw foot tub tomorrow!