A Little Spring in the Breakfast Area

A small pop of color helps make our breakfast area welcome Spring (even though it's still freezing outside)! We also added a new farmhouse bench to our seating arrangement!
Our new farmhouse bench helps with the French Country feel I want this space to have.
I bought it "au naturale" and then painted the legs and frame Annie Sloane's "Pure White" and then stained the top with Minwax Dark Walnut and Red Oak.
A little Spring vignette helps welcome the new season.
a little spring in the breakfast area, kitchen design, seasonal holiday decor
Adding inexpensive crystals to your chandie is a fun way to give it a bit of bling,
Happy Spring!
Happy Spring!
Adventures in Decorating

• Roz

Quail cage
  • Joanie

Beautiful bench and kitchen period........I love the entire room.......fantastic!!