A Little Spring in the Breakfast Area

A small pop of color helps make our breakfast area welcome Spring (even though it's still freezing outside)! We also added a new farmhouse bench to our seating arrangement!
a little spring in the breakfast area, kitchen design, seasonal holiday decor, Our new farmhouse bench helps with the French Country feel I want this space to have
Our new farmhouse bench helps with the French Country feel I want this space to have.
a little spring in the breakfast area, kitchen design, seasonal holiday decor, I bought it au naturale and then painted the legs and frame Annie Sloane s Pure White and then stained the top with Minwax Dark Walnut and Red Oak
I bought it "au naturale" and then painted the legs and frame Annie Sloane's "Pure White" and then stained the top with Minwax Dark Walnut and Red Oak.
a little spring in the breakfast area, kitchen design, seasonal holiday decor, A little Spring vignette helps welcome the new season
A little Spring vignette helps welcome the new season.
a little spring in the breakfast area, kitchen design, seasonal holiday decor, Adding inexpensive crystals to your chandie is a fun way to give it a bit of bling
Adding inexpensive crystals to your chandie is a fun way to give it a bit of bling,
a little spring in the breakfast area, kitchen design, seasonal holiday decor, Happy Spring
Happy Spring!
Adventures in Decorating

Questions on this post

Your question...
3 of 7 questions

Comments

2 of 27 comments
Next