Laundry Pantry Combination Remodel

When you walked in our side door, this is what you saw! To the left is a small broom closet and cabinet space.
BEFORE Laundry Area
We searched for ideas to make this more attractive and functional. We found several ideas that gave us inspiration. I could only reach the bottom shelf in these cabinets without a step stool.
Broom closet and cabintry beside door
We kept these cabinets and refaced them to match our newly remodeled kitchen. Doors are new. One thing always leads to another!
After of Open Laundry and Pantry Cabinets
Above is the new Laundry Pantry Combination with the cabinet doors opened. My contractor chose and built these wonderful pull out drawers! We purchased stackable front loading washer and dryer to fit the space.
Laundry and Pantry Cabintry Closed
Much nicer view for guest walking in the side door! And much needed space for us!
REFACED CABINTRY NEXT TO DOOR
Cabinet color is SW Devine White. Love it! Thanks!

• Ghmewert

It looks very nice. Personally I like to have a sink in my laundry room and some counter space to pretreat laundry or to fold laundry. Do you store food edibles with laundry cleaners?

• Suzanne

No I keep cleaning and laundry products in on of the other cabinets

• Christina Alexander

Can you tell if where you found cabinets that fit the stacked washer and dryer? I love this idea but have no idea what to search for to find cabinets that will work!

• Suzanne

Hi Christina, we hired a trim carpenter (custom cabinetry) to build it in the space, It really didn't cost that much. I would see if you can find a cabinet man in your area to come and give you a quote. I asked a builder friend who gave me a recomendation. Good luck!

• Jennifer

What are the dimensions of each side?

• Whitney

This is awesome! I am in desperate need of a pantry. I have a nice sized laundry room but need to rework some things. Defintely loving your pantry with the pull out shelves.

• Suzanne

Thanks!