Little Girl's French-Inspired Room

A few years back I found an amazing antique twin bed that was in desperate need of repair. My talented step-father was able to re-construct the wood headboard and save the bed for my youngest daughter to use. With thrift store and Craig's List finds like the striped settee ($50), dresser ($60), end table ($15), and little chairs ($30) that I re-habbed, I was also able to put the french-inspired room together for very little. Now my daughter has a sweet and pretty little room to call home.

31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
Sophia's - Live Beautifully

• Mickey Baron
    Mickey Baron

Did you hand paint the "Sweet Dreams"? Or is that a stencil? And is most of this all done in chalk paint? Thank you, Sophias a lucky little girl. I luv that name.

• Diana Deiley
    Diana Deiley

OMG this is so beautiful. You're a wonderful loving mother with a lucky little girl. You definitely have an 'eye' for beauty. Thank you for sharing your fabulous project. Keep up the good work. Blessings to you.

• Jean E. Allen
    Jean E. Allen

Inspiring. So cool.