LandlightS
LandlightS
  • Roswell, GA
Asked on Jan 8, 2012

Driveway problems. My entire driveway needs replacing

Amazing Improvements and GaragesLauri SPaul M
+1

however as the start of the year has been very slow, I am looking to replace 340 Sq Ft to start (17' wide X 20') at the downward slope that meets the garage. I am thinking of replacing a small section with brick pavers to separate the sections. I would even consider a "Barter" situation. Any local suggestions for Roswell?
Many Thanks, and Happy New Year
Gary
  • Paul M

Are you doing concrete replacement or asphalt?

• There is a man in your community who does high quality work at the lowest prices in town. I have recommended him several times. Give me a call and I'll pass you his info.

• Lauri S

Do know someone in southern California?

• Sorry Lauri, no insight there. The best value contractor is the one in your community who needs not travel far with equipment and crew. One with local references and who may not be the lowest bidder. Beware of bids too good to be true. This is one area where I have seen "good deals" gone very bad. Good Luck!