Where can I get a replacement for the plastic cap that holds a wood blinds wand?

I have a number of windows with faux wood blinds on them. For some reason many of the plastic pieces with a small metal hook that hold the wand which opens and close them have broken. They are little used; nevertheless, they have broken. I have gone to Home Depot, Lowes and Wal-Mart, and they don't carry them or even know what they are. Any ideas?
  6 answers
Your comment...