Lulu Dubin
Lulu Dubin
  • Cedarhurst, NY

Hey Hometalkers.

I don't have a question or anything. I just wanted to share some of the pictures I took on my first ever trip to Paris last week. The architecture is absolutely beautiful! Really very inspiring. I hope you all enjoy and are inspired as well.
hey hometalkers i don t have a question or anything i just wanted to share some of, architecture
This was my first time in Paris and seeing the Eiffel Tower. It was really so beautiful and amazing and much taller than I thought it would be. The architecture is really something else, I never wanted to turn away from it. Hope I get to go back!
Lulu Dubin

• Pat aka Queen of Thrift

Lulu D, I went to support to change my email address, and it appears to be saving but then a page pops up saying that there are either technical problems or the page may be under maintenance. I have tried several times since last Friday. My new email address is parnold456@charter.net. Thanks so much!

• Pat aka Queen of Thrift

I love the photos of Paris! Thank you for sharing.