9 cheater spring cleaning indoor/outdoor tips... for busy people!

Trust me when I say, you wouldn't want to hire me to clean up your place. I don't do nearly enough of it myself. But since we kinda have to, I came up with a few cheat sheet methods to speed things up. There's blogging and DIY to do after all!
#1. Hire son to pressure wash. Best way to clean the outdoors and it's fast too. And sons work for cheap...
#2. Use ONE cleaner. Seriously. This Basic H2 by Shaklee is concentrated and will clean everything. I love their fragrance free products. ALL of them.
#3. Hire out help. First time ever, I hired Chris to clean up my bad junk. He's also going to thatch my lawn, caulk the windows and prune some trees. Chris is my new BFF. Plus he smiles and doesn't complain. Wow.
#4. I give you permission to get a decent vacuum cleaner. I waited 20 years for this thing. Why? I can't remember!
#5. Your garden will look so much better if you cut the edges. You only need to do it once a year if you keep it up. How to is at: http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/2012/07/how-to-edge-flower-beds-like-pro.html
As for the other 4 tips? There's so many pictures I'd need a book! Check'em all out at: http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/2013/04/spring-cleaning-tips-for-inside-and-out.html

Funky Junk Interiors - Donna

• Sprayglide Kirkvision

@Stephanie @ Garden Therapy how old is your son? all you may need is the Sprayglide pressure washer attachment and he might be good to go.

• Janis Payne

@Em Hooper You make me feel like I'm not the Lone Stranger in this new high tech world we live in. I love it but it confuses and overwhelms me just a bit. Thanks for your honesty!!