How to fix missing mouldings

My MIL gave me a frame to work on to try to bring back to life. it was missing some of the wood filigrees. So I used a clay that gets baked into a mold and then made molds of the moldings!
http://reposhture.blogspot.com/2013/04/how-to-fix-missing-moulding.html
finished frame.
before
missing parts
making the mold
what it looks like after baking
making the cast
can you tell what's new and what's old? I can but not sure if anyone else would. So easy!
Reposhture Studio - Kim

• Dee omstead

What kind of clay for mold, where to find and the process. What material and how to cast after? thank you

• Susan Axsom Curtis

I think she used "Polymer Clay" there are different brands and can b found at most craft stores or on the internet

• Phyllis

What kind of clay was used nd where is it available?

• Nancy Klytta-Ippolito

I have the same issue & thought about clay, but wasn't sure where to start. So glad you posted this!. Thank you!

• Michelle

So sad no one has answered these questions from back in November 2014 and March 2015. It is now March 2020 and I have the same question. I will try to find the answer and post it here.