White and Gray Kitchen

It's finally all coming together! I fell in love with Sherwin williams Urbane bronze 4+ years ago when we lived in our second house and I just haven't gotten over my crush yet. We painted the island this color in the last house but I was afraid to go for it on all the lower cabinets because we knew we were selling soon and I thought it would turn potential buyers off. Who knew it be the hot color for the
white and gray kitchen, countertops, kitchen design, kitchen island
Hill Country Homebody

• Christine

Hi. I'm going for urbane bronze lowers. I couldn't believe I found your photo. Thanks for posting. What color white did you use on cabinets and walls? It looks amazing! Christine in oregon

• Annette Mata

Can you imagine a nice grained gray marble floor!!!! Sweet Jesus that would be a perfect touch to the grays in that gorgeous kitchen!!

• Annette Mata

Or ceramic tile..b4 someone else says it lol. I dream big knowing its just a dream but oh my what a dream!!!

• Debi53

Gorgeous with a capital G!