Cami Organization - Closet Space Saving Tip

It all started with a $3 hanger from Walmart...
This hanger tip helped me to save a lot of closet space by consolidating multiple camis (AKA tank tops) on one hanger vs. a single hanger one for each cami.
I have camis in almost every color, in some colors I have multiples and I am almost embarrassed to say how many camis I own...probably pushing almost 70 :-/. So with all these camis and being somewhat of an insignificant article of clothing I decided they was taking up waaaay too much space in my closet.
So many times I have attempted to take a cami off of a hanger only to get the hanger stuck on another hanger or stuck on another cami and ended up with a big web of hanger cami mess.
Now it is so much easier to take them off the hanger.
Here is a comparison of using the new cami hanger vs. the previous way I was hanging my camis. I actually doubled my previous cami space by using this technique.
To see all the details make sure to stop by and visit me at Dream Design DIY. Tis the season for Happy Organizing!
Here is a close up of the product barcode for the hanger. These are located in the other hangers and house wears section.
Need some more closet organizing tips? Check out this Flip Flop Bin that organizes and fits several pairs of flips flops.
Get help with kitchen storage with this Kitchen Trash Bag Dispenser that keeps trash bags all in one place and you can even stack and store more stuff on top.

Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
Transform Tuna Cans Into Gorgeous Lighting In 10 Simple Steps
30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
The Top 9 Kitchen Countertop Makeovers People Are Doing Now
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
15 Easy & Colorful DIY Projects For Your Home
Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
3 Great Projects To Flip Your Cookie Sheet Pans
25 Fun Things You'll Want to DIY Before the Spring Arrives
30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard
21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
Tiffany from Dream Design DIY