I grew this teddy bear sunflower from seed last year and was wondering are there any other sunflower varieties that are…

I grew this teddy bear sunflower from seed last year and was wondering are there any other sunflower varieties that are easy to grow?I like the darker burgundy and chocolate colors and the lemon ice.I like to stick to easy flowers since im a rookie

• Jerri Brooks

I planted teddy bear sunflowers this year...n they turned out to be regular sunflowers! I was so disapointed...n this morning I found those hungry black worms on them eating up the leaves! :(

• Carla Goodloe

@Jerri Brooks When you have a worm problem, you'll want to sprinkle diatomaceous earth around the stems of your plants and around the ground about half a foot from the plant. This stuff cuts into the worms bodies and dehydrates them. I use this powder all over the place. I buy it in 10 lb box online cheaper than in stores.

• Sue Kiene

Purple, red, plus there are different ones that are 2 or 3 colors together on same head. The Teddy Bear are the best in a regular flower bed area. I have about 7 or 8 different kinds that I plant out on the edge of my vegetable garden and the birds have a hay day. I went out one day and the yellow canaries had descended on the sunflowers. I have some that are not a single stem that have 20-50 or more small flowers on them that are the birds favorites. I have a new one to put out there this year which is supposed to have up to a 24 inch head. Sounds crazy but fun.