Stockpiling Moms
Stockpiling Moms
  • Independence, KY

Baking Soda Shower Door Cleaner

Baking Soda Shower Door Cleaner? Who knew? Not me! My friend Laura told me about this tip a few weeks ago and I tried it out. It is a great non toxic way to clean your shower doors and works! Just wet your sponge add baking soda (it makes a paste) and clean. That is all all you need! Just 1 ingredient! It breaks down soap scum easily.
Of course you know I love essential oils so I decided to add a couple of drops and that works even better! You can easily add any citrus essential oil (lemon, lime, grapefruit, orange or citrus bliss) for a bonus aroma and extra disinfectant Your shower doors will sparkle too! Not only that but it deodorizes at the same you will love the scent.
You can learn more about Essential Oils. I hope you enjoy this tip! It is a money saving non toxic way to clean.
Natural Shower Door Cleaner - Non Toxic
Natural Shower Door Cleaner - Non Toxic
Stockpiling Moms

• Caroline

Use baking soda to clean glass coffee pots - they come out clean and clear. Just use baking soda on a sponge to clean pot. Also use it on my stove top. It cleans without scratching

• Birdie Berghuis

I use this soda paste to clean my old Formica countertops. They come back whiter than the original! Yay!