Easy Waterfall Using A Household Item

When I built my garden pond it was missing just one thing: a little waterfall. The sound of gentle running water is not only lovely to hear but it also attracts all sorts of winged creatures to the garden including butterflies, dragonflies, and a wider array of birds than I would normally see.
To keep life frugal and creative, I like to challenge myself to solve problems with things I already have on hand.
The paint roller tray forms the waterfall. I used this antique coal burner and old copper kettle to create a focal point.
I have many repeat customers at The Royal Bath and Spa.
It's amazing how much livelier a garden seems with the sound of running water. See my blog for everything you need to know to start a little pond and waterfall in your garden.
Empress of Dirt - Melissa