How do we landscape around our pool?

+5
We moved into a new home and installed a pool. It was the end of the season so we had to hold off on planting. We have no idea what to do and don't want to spend a fortune but of course we want it to look nice. Everything can be seen because of our fence. We are a corner house and need to block the view also, so when everyone drives by we don't need to wave hi!. We live in Fort Worth, Tx so the weather is nice all year long. Any suggestions on what to go with ?
how do we landscape around our pool, landscape, pool designs, This is the backside of the pool We would like to use small rock for covering No idea what to plant Remember this can be viewed by folks driving by
This is the backside of the pool. We would like to use small rock for covering. No idea what to plant. Remember this can be viewed by folks driving by.
how do we landscape around our pool, landscape, pool designs, The cement on the end is going to have 2 lounge chairs It does have a 2 foot garden area surrounding this area that we need to figure out what to plant so you can lay there As you can see more street view
The cement on the end is going to have 2 lounge chairs. It does have a 2 foot garden area surrounding this area that we need to figure out what to plant so you can lay there. As you can see more street view.
how do we landscape around our pool, landscape, pool designs, This is where you would enter the pool I would like to put a bench over in the grassy area I would like to change this to small rock as mulch in this area
This is where you would enter the pool. I would like to put a bench over in the grassy area. I would like to change this to small rock as mulch in this area.