'a casarella
'a casarella
  • San Diego, CA

Display Your Rings on this DIY Ring Holder!

Inspired by HGTV's Sabrina Soto, I made this cute ring holder using a small canvas, thumbtacks, and rubber earring backs.

#‎homecraft‬
I was inspired to make a ring holder after seeing the one Sabrina Soto owns on HGTV.
Hers is made of wood and nails.  Mine is made of thumbtacks and canvas.
Hers is made of wood and nails. Mine is made of thumbtacks and canvas.
I used earring backs to secure the tacks and spray painted the whole thing white.
With the addition of some Command Picture Hanging Strips...
...my ring holder was ready for the wall.
I think it's pretty AND functional!
I think it's pretty AND functional!
'a casarella

• Denise Samuel

I love it...and I'm going to do it. That is exactly what I need! Thank you SO MUCH!

• Denise Hardy

A great idea - could also be fixed on the inside of the closet/wardrobe door - if you didn't want them actually on show and the canvas can also be painted whatever colour you like. Love it and very well thought out - I think I may do some of these myself - I've got loads of canvases cos I enjoy painting - so - will do a few of these I think ;) Thank you for sharing :)