Vintage Toolbox Centerpiece

I bought a vintage toolbox that I WILL be using for a centerpiece AFTER I use if for a wedding project.
I had to paint the toolbox a gem green for the wedding but still played around with a centerpiece design.
I will be using it to hold the brooch bouquets, I have been working on, during the wedding reception.

Rustic Crafts & Chic Decor - Renee

• @Valerie The base is actually a silk hydrangea and each brooch is first attached to a florist wire, wrapped in florist tape, and then inserted between the hydrangea petals. All of the individual brooch wires form the bouquet handle which is wrapped with more tape and then covered with fabric. You can see more details here - http://something-borrowed-wedding.com/2013/10/24/make-brooch-bouquets-bridesmaids/

• Valerie

@Rustic Crafts & Chic Decor - Renee Hi Renee Thanks so much for letting me know. It is such a great way to show off treasures, and what a novel idea to use as a wedding bouquet.

• Shelley Creed

Thank you for the info on how to make this bouquet! I love it & have been collecting jewelry for over a year now so I could make one. Besides thrift/church shops, could you tell me where to buy jewelry? At the rate I'm going, I might have enough to make one in about 10 years!