Ethan@OPC
Ethan@OPC
  • Catonsville, MD

DIY Pottery Barn Farmhouse Table Knockoff

$400
Advanced

My wife was in love with a Pottery Barn farmhouse table. Too bad it cost about $1700! So instead, we decided to an old table with some paint and a new oak top. It looks amazing, and cost a fraction of the PB table.
The table can comfortably seat six w/o the leaf or 8 with the leaf. It looks great with the new plate wall my wife just finished.
We salvaged the rope molding and the rest of the apron and table legs from an old beat-up table. With a little wood filler, they looked good as new.
I stained the top with Rust-oleum's Early American and applied three coats of satin finish polyurethane.
The table apron was painted with #ASCP "Old White".
Ethan@OPC